Good things come in 3's!
Leading children's food brand Organix has launched THREE excitingly delicious new snacks for little ones - expected to cause ripples in the snacking category!
For toddlers aged 12 months+, Fruity Pic-Nix and Strawberry & Apple Puffcorn will make movie nights and picnics fruity as well as fun as they encourage little taste explorers to discover new flavours.
Organix Kids range (3-6 years) is welcoming new Crunchy Waves - the perfect alternative to crisps for older kids. Baked from chickpeas and with no added salt, they are set to be kids' new on-the-go go-to – and in three delicious flavours they'll be spoilt for choice too.
As always, the new Organix products are:
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Under 100 kcal per portion
- Come with the Organix No Junk Promise
Organix Fruity Pic-Nix
- A blend of fruit and veg in bite-size nature-inspired shapes including trees and bunny ears
- One of a toddler's 5-a-day and high in fibre
- Available in two tantalising flavours: Plum & Carrot and Plum & Tomato
- Stockists: Tesco and Boots
Organix Strawberry & Apple Puffcorn
- A safe, tasty, fruity alternative to popcorn and a flavour extension of Organix's classic Banana Puffcorn
- Popped, not fried and no hard kernels giving parents peace of mind
- A great movie, lunchbox or on-the-go snack
- Stockists: Tesco, Boots and Waitrose
Organix Kids Crunchy Waves
- A yummy crunchy crisp alternative
- Available in veg-inspired flavours: Crazy Carrot, Tangy Tomato and Sizzling Sweeetcorn
- Baked not fried, meaning they're a healthier, more nutritious snack
- No added salt because they're delicious as they are!
- Perfect for lunchboxes and on-the-go moments
- Stockists: Tesco and Morrisons